NAUI Rescue Diver $350.00
Are you ready to take the next step in your dive training? In the NAUI Rescue Diver course you will learn how to manage risks and effectively handle limited in-water problems and diving emergencies, how to assist and transport divers, and how to perform surface rescues and rescues from depth involving both boat and shore based skin and scuba divers.
- Self-rescue and diver stress.
- AED and emergency oxygen delivery systems.
- Dive first aid.
- Swimming and non-swimming rescue techniques.
- Emergency management and equipment.
- Panicked diver response.
- Underwater problem solving.
- Missing diver procedures.
- Surfacing the unconscious diver.
- In-water rescue breathing protocols.
- Egress (exits).
- First aid procedures for pressure related accidents.
- Dive accident scenarios.
The Rescue Diver course also helps you get ready for leadership-level courses.
Prerequisites: You have to be at least 15 years old, certified to the Advanced Diver level or equivalent and have current First Aid/CPR certification.
Call 1-858-397-8213 to schedule your guided SCUBA or Snorkel Adventure or click the link below to reserve online now.