Master Scuba Diver $450.00
Gain the in-depth knowledge that will establish you as a recognized authority in your diving club or group. Thrill to the adventure of open water dives in settings that will test your abilities to their limit while expanding your diving capabilities and experience. Then proudly carry the most coveted and respected certification card in recreational diving - that of the NAUI Master Scuba Diver.
The Master Scuba Diver course is a continuing education certification course for divers who wish to increase their understanding and enjoyment of diving. This course is an excellent progression toward NAUI Leadership roles.
During your training, you will engage in a minimum of eight open water dives including the following required dives:
- Emergency procedures and rescue
- Deep/simulated decompression diving
- Limited visibility or night diving
- Underwater navigation
- Search and recovery – light salvage
- You can also choose from many different dives for your elective dives such as:
- Skin diving
- Environmental study or survey
- Air consumption (practical application)
- Boat diving
- Shore diving
- Hunting and collecting
- +Or other special interest dives
If you are 15 years old and have a NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver certification or its equivalent, you may be ready for the Master Scuba Diver class. Ready, set, learn!
Want more information? Call 1-858-397-8213 and we'll be more than happy to answer your questions about this or any of our other tours and classes.
To schedule your SCUBA Certification Course call 1-858-397-8213 or click the link below to reserve online now.